Welcome to the intro of my OWBC!
Since I have written some new rules for the OWBC it can now be played on TS3!This post is just about which challenges I’m going to do, so it’s probably only me that’s going to come back to this because I’ll have forgotten. XD
I’m doing the Base Game and Late Night bonuses. This includes:
Late Night
-The heir/ess for each generation must go on 10 dates. Bonus 1 point for every successful date. (3 Points, 1 Point for each heir/ess)
-Every heir/ess must have grilled cheese as favourite food. You can achieve this by using the change of taste reward to change it to grilled cheese. (3 Points, 1 Point for each heir/ess)
-For creating a vampire, and having at least one vampire baby. (3 Points)
Base Game
-For making a founder with a colourful skin tone and keeping the skin colour in the family until third generation. (3 Points)
-Achieving every lifetime wish for spares, and heir/esses. You can keep the spares in the household until their LTW is complete. (5 Points)
-For having a gnome to guard your flamingos. He must be accessible to be kicked. Watch for it and don't lose that gnome! (3 Points)
I'm going to do all that in 3 generations.
O_O
Next up are my Mini-Challenges:
Family Scrapbook,
I didn’t realise how many there were ‘til I just said them. x_X Well since i shall be the tester of this challenge it will be my job to test most of these mini-Challenges. :)
And here’s my founder:
For some reason she reminds me of Nicky from the Vicar of Dibley! :D
I haven’t thought about that show in years!
So now I have to perfect name for her! XD
Welcome to Hidden Springs Nicky Flamingo!
I’m going to leave it there. This time I’m going to start with short chapters to see if its better
than really long ones like in my legacy. :)
See you Next time!
P.S Hidden Springs is BEAUTIFULLL! :D

Even without the tree’s it looks amazing!
:D *squeeee!!!* XD





No comments:
Post a Comment