Tuesday, 25 October 2011

It’s Raining Gumdrops! Ch. 2

Back again! :)

Screenshot-991

When we left last time Nicky had became best friends with Eliza, that evil witchy woman from last time! :)

She went to sleep in this shack I found and when she woke up a crazy person wearing lederhosen turned up.

Screenshot-992Screenshot-993

CrazySim: Bathubs are going to evolve! They shall start walking and gather an army to destroy simKind!

Nicky: Surprised smile

~Game: Oh, well we can’t have that. Has a crashing fit~

image

-_- It crashed every time I tried to enter Hidden Springs so I moved Nicky to Glendalough, as I was scared of the crashes, ¬_¬ Which I like better. XD

Screenshot-998

See? Purty. :3

Screenshot-999

Though there wasn’t much time to explore as I whisked her off to Shang Simla to rake in the dough. Open-mouthed smile

Screenshot-1002

I’m only going to post pictures with short captions because there are so darn many! XD

For some reason I was convinced I should have her complete the visa.. but it turns out that it wasn’t in my rule set and I just did all that for no reason. XD Well anyway she found a husband there! ;D

Screenshot-1005

Him! ^¬^ He turned out to be a struggle though. ¬_¬

Screenshot-1009

Screenshot-1010

He taught her the songs! :3

So now she sings them. Wherever she goes.  -_-

Screenshot-1019

She managed to get to visa level 1 on her first trip! Which I think is a good achievement no? Winking smile

Screenshot-1024

We found tons of money, it just wasn’t worth anything in our present time. >.<

Screenshot-1048

She also robbed an orchard of all their fruit. For when we have a gardener. Open-mouthed smile

Screenshot-1059

While I was waiting for Nicky to stop sleeping I gave some of the merchants makeovers. ¬_¬

Screenshot-1062

After that eventful adventure Nicky returns to her humble abode lawn.

Screenshot-1063

Look at all the loot! :D

… Okay so it’s not much. but next time there will be a lot more! ;D

Screenshot-1068

With the money she collected from doing adventures I built her a little shack and campsite! :D

Screenshot-1076

She then proceeded to play games with the mirror. Pulling rather disturbing faces. o.O

Screenshot-1082

This was a rather short chapter.. with not much going on in it but next time:

Marriage? Babies? More adventures?

No comments:

Post a Comment