Saturday, 12 November 2011

It’s Raining Gumdrops! An OWBC Ch. 3

Well since Pets should be coming soon, I decided to update my little OWBC up to where I am in the game so I’d be reading for when it comes! Open-mouthed smile So exited!

Screenshot-1222

China’s so perty! :3

Screenshot-1068

I’ll start from where we left off last time.

Nicky had just got back from China and I had built her a little shack!

Screenshot-1078

Then she went inside the shack and started to pull funny faces in the mirror. >.<

Screenshot-1085

As you can see, I moved my Islanders over to populate Glendalough!

Screenshot-1097

Lima: Oh Golly Gosh, it’s getting jolly late isn’t it! *looks at non-existent watch*

._. That accent was for no reason what so ever. XD

Screenshot-1087

Even .. Elf boy here came! ^¬^

Screenshot-1088

Nicky’s Bff came too! :3

Screenshot-1089

Waah! The scenery is so pretty! XD

Screenshot-1107

Nicky: Pay baaack!

Screenshot-1111

Another day has passed in Glendalough and it is so pretty there! ^¬^

Screenshot-1113

The next morning I was surprised when Nicky, instead of changing into her regular clothes, changed into something entirely different.

Screenshot-1114

Turns out it was just her work clothes. XD

Screenshot-1115

And since I will be trying to leave no wish un fulfilled I bought a darts board. ¬_¬

Screenshot-1116

La de da! Pretty!

Screenshot-1120

Townie: Where’d my clothes go? Sad smile

Screenshot-1121Screenshot-1122

It seems the Salon is Harry and Ginny’s favourite hang out. :L

Screenshot-1124Screenshot-1125

Magic flowers that appear from no where! Open-mouthed smile

Screenshot-1126Screenshot-1127

Here’s Nicky’s first customer of the day! Open-mouthed smile

Screenshot-1131

Nicky: I think a pair of red pumps would look fantastic on you! Smile

Ranompersonwhoihaveforgottenthenameof: You really think so? Open-mouthed smile

Screenshot-1132

It was a successful makeover! Open-mouthed smile

Screenshot-1138

Another successful makeover! ;D

Screenshot-1140

End result. Just because. XD

Screenshot-1143

We are back in China! Open-mouthed smile And this time Nicky will bring home whatever his name it in the pool. XD

Screenshot-1145Screenshot-1148Screenshot-1150Screenshot-1156Screenshot-1159

After a lot of wooing he finally gives in to Nicky’s romantic interactions and they are now romantic interests! Open-mouthed smile 

Screenshot-1199

Nicky then proceeded to get her visa level up to 3! Open-mouthed smile

Screenshot-1200

China is so pretty! Surprised smile

Screenshot-1204

Screenshot-1214

Babies are coming! Open-mouthed smile 

Screenshot-1231

With this picture of 23 thousand simoleons worth of cash in diamonds and vases I shall end the chapter! Open-mouthed smile 

Next time expect BABIES!

No comments:

Post a Comment