I listened to the Demo Death Magnetic album while writing this! Just had to share the awesome before continuing.
Having returned from China for the second time, Nicky came back with one this she wasn’t quite expecting…
TENT BABY! :D
Sorry for the outburst there… :) Just happy this OWBC is finally starting to pick up! :D
After Nicky returned from China she received the opportunity to dance at a pub for 3 hours to receive moneys. ^¬^ So of course we did it!
The charming fellow dancing on the countertop is Sebastian .. something. Pretty sure it’s Mariner. XD
Look! Blue half naked girl is back! With Sim Orochimaru! :3
Like the face paint duude! *snigger*
Bartender: I didn’t choose to wear this. Bar rules. *gives evils*
.. …
That was me trying not to laugh but failing. Also failing to show it through smileys. XD
Orochimaru: No, Sorry Random Blue Almost Naked Chick, I can’t flirt with you. I feel like I’m being watched. *stares through screen*
EEP! *hides behind bed*
Just showing how much I love this skin tone. XD And my games lighting.
Sebby: My dancing was awesome.
He’s just awesome. XD
Err, Nicky? I’m sure you shouldn’t be drinking Alcohol right now?
Nicky: Why not? *downs glass* Whoo! I feel Smart all of a sudden!
That was a Brain.. Something. XD
Nicky: I’m a private dancer! A Dancer for money!
The lighting.. There are no words. XD
The Sims 3 is pure awesome. XD
Ok, Enough Nicky spam. XD
Seriously. No more. ¬_¬
…Well it’s kind of hard not too seeing as she is the only person in the house. XD
To fix this Nicky invites her Chinese friend over from Shang Simla for a permanent vacation.
Look! Flamingos. Spotted in their natural habitat. Also a wild bunny is eating a carrot while a tiny man stands in front of the flamingo’s who seem to be unaware of his presence. Shh! Let’s watch them!
Pinkie: Hey, Dude! With the funny knife shaped arms. You’re blocking my view of the deer! You know what never mind. *looks at knife arms* o.O
.. The rules don’t specify which gnome. ;P
I’ve been eyeing that lolly pop truck for ages. That morning I decided I was going to have an ice cream in my game for the first time!
THERE IS NO DRIVER!!! D: D: D:
I suspect the Grim Reaper’s cousin runs this ice cream truck, watching all your sims in the morning, afternoon and night. O_o
Nicky: We are onto you Ice Cream man.
Nicky: *noms Freezer Bunny’s ear*
Bunny: Eep! :3
Nicky then rolled the want for a gnome-in-the-box! She was about to test it, but work called.
Just as Ho Sim Kung Fu Panda… What ever his name is arrives from China. -_-
He literally just missed her. >.< Also, the flamingo protection agency has swelled in ranks. They have recruited a weird Santa Gnome and an Innocent looking abominable snowman.. WITH A MOUSTACHE!
Chilli(The Snowman): Just sweeping the grass minding my own business.
Ho( I swear that’s part of his name): I feel like they’re watching me… o_o
OMG CAT GIFS ARE CUTE!
After all the commotion of missing him and then calling him over from his hiding spot, Ho thing moves in with some money!
More next time on Flamingo Farm!
No comments:
Post a Comment